COSTA MESA, Calif., May 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI), a leading global printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer, today announced that members of its management team will present at the following investor conferences:
- The J.P. Morgan Technology, Media, Telecom Conference in Boston at the Westin Copley Place on May 24th, 2017 at 8:40am Eastern Time;
- The Stifel Technology, Internet, Media Conference in San Francisco at the Fairmount Hotel on June 5th, 2017 at 3:00pm Pacific Time;
- The Needham Automotive Technology Conference in New York at the Needham Offices at 445 Park Avenue on June 6th, 2017;
- The Barclays High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan Conference in Colorado Springs at the Broadmoor Hotel on June 8th at 8:50am Mountain Time; and
- The Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes at the Terranea Resort on June 20th at 4:25pm Pacific Time.
All presentations will be webcast live on the company’s website, www.ttm.com, and a replay will be accessible for a limited time following the events.
TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how TTM's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market. Additional information can be found at www.ttm.com.
Senior Director, Corporate
Development & Investor Relations