2021 Annual Stockholders Meeting
- to elect two class III directors, consisting of John G. Mayer and Rex D. Geveden, to serve for a term expiring in 2024;
- to hold an advisory, non-binding vote on the compensation of our named executive officers;
- to ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for TTM Technologies, Inc. for the fiscal year ending January 3, 2022; and
- to consider any other matters that properly come before the meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof.
We are pleased to take advantage of the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) rule allowing companies to furnish proxy materials to their stockholders over the Internet. We believe that this e-proxy process expedites stockholders’ receipt of proxy materials, saves us the cost of printing and mailing these materials, and reduces the environmental impact of our annual meeting by conserving natural resources.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2021 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof. Whether or not you expect to participate in our annual meeting, please vote your shares via the Internet by following the instructions in this proxy statement. If you received a paper copy of this proxy statement you may also vote by signing, dating, and returning the enclosed proxy card in the enclosed pre-addressed envelope. No postage is required if mailed in the United States.
Vote Your Proxy or Request Paper Copies
Beneficial Stockholders: You are a beneficial stockholder if you own TTM Technologies through a bank or a brokerage firm. If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online or request your printed proxy material through Broadridge Financial Solutions.
* Adobe® Reader is required to view PDF files. A free download is available from the Adobe web site.