2020 Annual Stockholders Meeting
Matters To Be Considered At The Meeting
- Election of Directors. To elect three class II directors, consisting of Kenton K. Alder, Julie S. England and Philip G. Franklin, to serve for a term expiring in 2023.;
- Approval of a Proposed Amendment to the TTM Technologies, Inc. 2014 Incentive Compensation Plan. To approve a proposed amendment to the TTM Technologies, Inc. 2014 Incentive Compensation Plan (the “2014 Plan”) to increase the number of authorized shares that can be awarded under the 2014 Plan by 5,500,000 shares.
- Approval of Named Executive Officer Compensation. To approve, on an advisory, non-binding basis, the Company’s executive compensation.;
- Approval of Frequency of Future Advisory Votes on Named Executive Officer Compensation. To approve, on an advisory, non-binding basis, the frequency of future advisory votes on the compensation of our named executive officers.
- Ratification of Appointment of Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm. To ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 28, 2020.
- Other Business. To transact such other business as properly may come before the Meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 9, 2020 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof. Whether or not you expect to be present, please vote your shares using the Internet by following the instructions in this proxy statement. Of course, if you received a paper copy of this proxy statement you may also vote by signing, dating, and returning the enclosed proxy card in the enclosed pre-addressed envelope. No postage is required if mailed in the United States.
Vote Your Proxy or Request Paper Copies
Beneficial Stockholders: You are a beneficial stockholder if you own TTM Technologies through a bank or a brokerage firm. If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online or request your printed proxy material through Broadridge Financial Solutions.
* Adobe® Reader is required to view PDF files. A free download is available from the Adobe web site.